Car Is Ruining My Sex Life

8.0

1. just crush it (1 reports)
2001 Pontiac Aztek body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Jun 012012

Aztek GT 3

Oh My God!!! Turned up at the party, and as ya know, all them biatches be goin craaazy! but when i stepped out my whip motherf*cka, they all clear outta that joint, kno what im sayin!!!!!!

THIS CHIT IS UGLY AS FAAAACK!

I bought this Whip thinkin id be all fresh and funky on the block, But i was stone cold wrong. W to the R to the O-N-G! YO!!

I cant be pickin up the hunnies is this piece man, they all be like "yo sled ugly son!"

They all flock to the brotha's in the Yaris's and Fit's kno what im sayin!!!

Dis Chit is only worth like, like, like a $20 bill all day long Biatch!

Pontiac you Craaa! you Craaa! FOO!

R.I.P.