Sunroof Leaked, Stained Interior

4.0

1. dealer tried one of those "orange" cleaners, didn't hold up (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Aztek accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Aztek:

2002 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 222003

Aztek

The was a leak in my sunroof from day 1 when I bought the car. Last summer was very dry so it didn't rain for several months (I park in the garage) so I never found out about the leak until then. My header upholstery is now stained. Dealer tried to fix with an "orange" cleaner. Stains seemed to disappear, but are back. Either they didn't fix the problem of the "cover up" wore off.

- , Toms River, NJ, USA