Abs Light On

6.0

1. hub replacement (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Aztek brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Aztek:

2002 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 052010

Aztek

Just need help with this problem, the anti lock brakes work but the light will not go out, any suggestions??

- , Navarre, OH, USA

Jun 082005

Aztek 3.4L V6

The vehicle had become hard to control on the highway. Plus when I made a turn I could hear the front end grind. Luckily I had gotten off work early that day and was able to make it to my mechanic. He had to replace both hubs and do a complete brake job on the front end because pads where shot and rotors needed to be turned. Damaged from bearings going bad. Mt shop informed me that the vehicle should be reimbursed for the cost because GM was aware of the problem. I submitted the paperwork and it was denied.

- , Joliet, IL, USA