Anti-Lock Brake System Failure

2003 Pontiac Aztek brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

May 072008

Aztek 3.4L V6

My anti-lock brake system failed on my car. I had it checked at the dealership and it would cost me $300.00 to fix at the time but the mechanic said that it wasn't a major problem that had to be fixed. I am not sure the severity of me driving my car without getting the repair to my ABS. The system will try to reset every time you turn on the vehicle and once it can't, the BRAKE light comes on to remind of the freaking problem. Just like a cough that won't go away. I will eventually get it repaired, but I will have to wait until I can bounce back from other repairs to my truck.

- , Jackson, MS, USA