NHTSA — Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash Problems

2003 Pontiac Aztek electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Jul 122005

Aztek 6-cyl

2003 Pontiac aztec, caught on fire and the vehicle had been sitting 14 hours I only had the aztec for just about 2 weeks, the fire starting under the hood in an electrical box the SUV was a total, mean while I lost my down payment of 1,000 and is still left with out transportation the insurance company paid off the loan which left me a balance owed now, responsible for the deductible and again the loss of my down payment and no car this has been an nightmare for me it has been 3 months and I still feel I should have been awarded an down payment the fire was the manufacturing fault and the insurance went only after the book value and me as a customer well nothing but misery and pain. Janice.

- Lancaster, TX, USA