Window Regulator Failed

6.0

2003 Pontiac Aztek windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Mar 152011

Aztek 3.4L V6

I was trying to put the rear driver's side window down when, on it's way down, I could hear what sounded like little bits of plastic cracking and falling off inside of the door. I ended up getting an "almost quote" for this issue. Was told that worst case scenario would be the automatic window regulator and would be upwards of $300, but they wouldn't be able to tell until they took the door panel off and unfortunately for me they would have to charge me to even look. I just didn't have the money or the time to invest at the time. I am really wanting to have it fixed, but now I'm just not sure. VERY ANNOYING!

- , Manchester, TN, USA