- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
No Heat Comes Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,463 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace the blend door (3 reports)
- recall - ask your dealer! (1 reports)
AC / heater problem