- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2006 Pontiac Torrent
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Torrent Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- AC / heater problems12
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 29
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 21
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 49
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 30
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Torrent Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Torrent compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Torrent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Torrent.