- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 18 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 21 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
Worst 2012 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on7
- exhaust brake is very weak1
- lost power while driving1
- low power, lag under load1
- making loud noises and will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 3500.