- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 31 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 34 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 74 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 78 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
Worst 2012 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on7
- exhaust brake is very weak1
- lost power while driving1
- low power, lag under load1
- making loud noises and will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 3500.