7.6

2012 Ram 3500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ram 3500:

2012 Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Jul 172012

3500 Bighorn 6.7L

This was to me the start of my issues. I bought this truck new in July of 2012 and had numerous problems immediately. None of which have ever been resolved

- , Lakewood, CO, USA

Aug 052013

3500 Laramine 6.7L Diesel

The check engine light goes on every 2 months or so with the codes related to the 02 sensor. It appears that Chrysler does not have a way to fix it.

May 152013

3500 Laramine 6.7L Diesel

Check engine light comes on every 2 months or so. Code is always related to the 02 sensor and it does not appear Chrysler has a way to fix this as it keeps happening. I get lip service from Chrysler for the most part and at this point the truck qualifies under the lemon law. Seems to happen when I have a trip planned or need it to tow the trailer - which is why I bought it. The truck is pretty much dysfunctional.

Oct 102013

3500 Laramine 6.7L Diesel

The check engine light goes on with the codes related to the 02 sensor. This happens every 2 months or so and Chrysler does not appear to be able to fix it.

Jan 182013

3500 6.7L Cummings

This is the 3rd time in the last 8 months last time the harness and o2 sensor had to be replaced. Real bad fuel mileage as well.

- , Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA