2008 Saturn Astra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Astra:

2008 Saturn Astra Owner Comments

Jun 182008

Bought 08 Astra Jan 27, drove to AZ. Car drove fantastic. On 6/18/2008 I took it to Saturn because I kept hearing a high pitch chirping noise upon acceleration. It only makes this sound if the ac is on. It sounds like the belt is loose the tech told me it was because the engine is not strong enough to handle the ac and everything else at one time. Like I said it did not do this when I bought. He told me to monitor the noise. It is still making sound along with a deep rattle also coming from the front of car.

- Fairfield, CA, USA