Odometer Reads Wrong With Cold Temperatures

8.0

2002 Saturn L200 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn L200:

2002 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Jan 192012

L200

I have to keep of my mileage for work and on mornings when its been quite cold the odometer readings jump over 200k and gives me double and triple mileage to and from client to client, this has happened often this winter. Once the day warms up it returns to normal, but I'm wondering what happens when it does not return to normal and I can't figure out the mileage as I need that reading for other things.

- , Saxton, PA, USA