Door Lock Problems

$1,200.00

2003 Saturn L200 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Jan 252007

L200 LX V4

My Saturn L200, 2003, is leased for 4 years, with about 8 months to go. I'm concerned because the lease means the car has to be working normally when I return it. A Saturn dealer near me states it could cost as much as $1,200 US to find and determine the source of the problem, because it takes hours to locate some electrical problems.

When I lock the doors on leaving the car, it all looks fine. But come back in five minutes and the doors are unlocked.

When driving, the doors will unlock and lock many times in the course of a few minutes.

I cannot leave the car in a parking lot because I am afraid it will be stolen.

What is the solution? I am reluctant to take it to a Saturn dealer because of the open-endedness of the probable bill I would be presented with.

HELP!