2003 Saturn L200 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

May 292006

Since purchasing my six month old car in 2003 I have had numerous problems. I've had a seat belt buckle replaced, I've had my right front wheel bearing replaced, I've had them looking the back end of my car for a vibration that wont go away when ever I turn the air or heater on, which they say they can't find and don't hear. My rear windshield leaks badly. And today only two and a half years after I got my car, my brakes failed me twice, the second time having me dive in to a curb totally damaging my tire and the steering in my car, and the air bags never went off. Going to file with insurance and take to repair shop.

- Conway, AR, USA