Ac/Heater Not Working

8.0

2001 Saturn L300 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn L300:

2001 Saturn L300 Owner Comments

Dec 172008

L300 V6

One wonderful winter morning, I start my car and turn on the heat. I let it warm up while I finish packing my stuff for school. As I get in my car and start down the road the heat randomly decides to stop working. It turns on again after a bit and don't think much about it. About a week later its even colder outside and I climb in after letting it warm up only to find it the heat hadn't worked at all and it was still freezing cold inside. It continues to not work and I even have to scrape ice off the inside of the windows. I think it is a short behind the switch panel but really have no idea. It works intermittently.

- , Columbia, MO, USA