2004 Saturn L300 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn L300:

2004 Saturn L300 Owner Comments

Jun 132015

L300 V6 3.2L

I got a 04 L300. This car has a mind of its own. Every three to four days it will spit and sputter like its out of gas and all my gauges will stop working. Then it shifts hard and at this time I am at about half tank of gas. But it just stops doing it by itself after about a day of doing this. This is nothing more than a pain I am so upset I paid $3800 for this car not 4 months ago. It's one problem after another. It's getting old. These cars are lemons. I am telling you, I have own a lot of cars and never had anything like this happen. I can only drive it for a few days without a problem. That's a pain when I gotta work 6 days a week. Don't think about getting one of these things. Please look around first.

- , Fairmont, WV, USA