NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems

2005 Saturn L300 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn L300:

2005 Saturn L300 Owner Comments

Apr 032005

I bought a 2004 Saturn ion level 2, within 6 months the starter went out, I was not able to get to work, so I trade it in hoping not to have that problem again...and I get the best one a L 300 top of the line, ,25,000...3 months down the road the front tires squeak and there is black soot stuff all over the rims, you cannot even see the rims that were silver and now black...I do not ride my breaks, so I am thinking perhaps I need to go somewhere else and purchase a car with less I feel this company has not got a good product.

- Millington, TN, USA