NHTSA — Equipment Problems

2.7

2007 Saturn Outlook accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Outlook:

2007 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Sep 242010

Outlook

I have experienced only issues all year with my 2007 Saturn Outlook. It has 55,000 miles and in June 2010 the wiring short circuited behind the steering wheel causing the theft security lock system to go into effect assuming the car was being hot-wired. It cost me over $300 to fix at the dealer and had to be towed. Then the dealer said my inside fuse box was completely corroded from water and they would need to fix the leak my sunroof was causing. The dealer has made 6 attempts to fix and I just picked up my car this morning, hopefully after the final attempt. Now my breaks are causing issues, the break pedal softens and goes down to almost the floor when pressed every 4th or 5th time and it is drinking brake fluid, I need to take it this weekend to check for a leak. Not to mention my power steering is making loud whining sounds every time that I move the steering wheel. Oh, and my passenger side low beam headlight has gone out a few times and my husband has had to access the back of it to replace it but it continues to go out. Oh, and my transmission caused problems two weeks ago and the dealer fixed it under my powertrain warranty.. 55,000 miles and this car is giving me issues as if I'm over 200,000 miles!

- Miramar, FL, USA