2008 Saturn Outlook accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Outlook:

2008 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Dec 172015

When coming out of my drive way I noticed it was hard to steered. I am having problems steering the truck to the right and left. The steering wheel is very hard. The tires always loosing air. The wipers or the windshield have very poor visibility.

- Stratford, CT, USA

Feb 192015

The contact owns a 2008 Saturn Outlook. While driving various speeds, the windshield wipers failed to work without warning and impacted the contact's visibility. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer who diagnosed that the wiper linkages failed and that the windshield wiper linkages, the wiper crank arm, and the driver side crank arm nut failed. The vehicle was not included in NHTSA campaign number: 08V410000 (visibility). The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 60,000.

- South Euclid, OH, USA

May 142014

Outlook 6-cyl

Plastic T connectors for washer fluid nozzles have broken off leaving them to spray washer fluid over the entire engine compartment. Wiper arms have inadequate pressure to create a clean wiping pattern with any brand of windshield wipers. These two problems combine to create a serious visual impairment especially in misting or wet pavement scenarios.

- Gulfport, MS, USA

Nov 062013

The contact owns a 2008 Saturn Outlook. The contact stated that the windshield wipers separated while he drove in the rain at unknown speeds. The vehicle was taken to an authorized mechanic who found that the windshield motor linkage bolt separated due to a defective bolt. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer advised the VIN was not included in NHTSA campaign number 08V410000 (visibility). The failure and current mileage was 91,000.

- Austin , MN, USA

Aug 192013

Outlook 6-cyl

Driving down the highway at 60mph when car slowed down to 10-15mph. Had to place my emergency lights on in order not to get hit by passing vehicles and move to the emergency lane. I had to turn off the car in order for the accelerator to work again. After the first incident the vehicle kept on stalling. Took the vehicle to the dealer and it turns out its the throttle body that's malfunctioning. The warranty I purchased does not cover this type of part, I don't even have a year with this vehicle. In doing my research I find out that there has been an investigation on this vehicle on foresaid problem around the time I purchased the vehicle. The investigation is still opened. Investigation number PE13-003. The Ford dealership is charging me close to $700 in order to get this part fixed. They did not provide this information to me I had to look it up my self. They also did not provide me with a renter car I had to purchase one on my own. Its just unfair.

- Kegley, WV, USA