NHTSA — Equipment Problems

2008 Saturn Outlook accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Outlook:

2008 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Apr 082011

Outlook

I own a 2008 Saturn Outlook and the low beam light on the passenger side went out, I took it to a GM dealer to replace the bulb. The dealer told me that it was not the bulb, but the harness or sleeve. They told me it was cost me $799 that was a month ago. Now the other side has gone out too. I think they would do a call back, because I checked on line and found that there are a number of people with the same problem and complaints. My Outlook had 42,000 miles on it. I really need some help in this matter, I can't afford to fix this problem. I had to be bad from the beginning.

- Rowland, NC, USA