2009 Saturn Outlook wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Outlook:

2009 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Dec 152010

Outlook

The tires on my vehicle have less than 30,000 miles and I had a big blowout on the freeway!. they also have caused false low tire pressure alerts to register on my SUV. There had been no previous flat tires, no warning, nothing. The tire instantly went flat and I had to rush to park on the side of the freeway to avoid collision. The repairman whom was changing my tire could not find a cause nor reason for the problem. The tread was barely worn, yet there was a long slit on the outer wall of the tire! there is no way possible for a slit to just appear while traveling on the freeway with no apparent reason. There was no debris on the roadway at all!!! I am completely lost at the cause of the flat and no one would cover the repair. Did I mention the price of one tire averages over $200 and that doesn't include the other fees and taxes associated with purchasing a new tire.

- Stanley, NC, USA