Need To Add Coolant Regularly

9.0

2. replace radiator (1 reports)
1999 Saturn SL1 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Saturn SL1:

1999 Saturn SL1 Owner Comments

Jul 102009

SL1 1.9L

This was really hard to spot. ery glad I did finely find it and realy glad I have a husband that can fix it. But Love My Saturn other than that, no problem.

- , Winnebago, MN, USA

Oct 112005

SL1

My cars water light keeps coming on. I have to put water in it at least once a day. If I don't put water in it everyday then it gets HOT! There is no water leaking out of th car that I can see.

- , Manila, AR, USA