Bad Top Engine Mount

8.0

1. new engine mount (1 reports)
2002 Saturn SL1 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn SL1:

2002 Saturn SL1 Owner Comments

Oct 182010

SL1 1.9L 4 cyl

A bad top engine mount It was causing my car to die. I''ve had nothing but problems with this car. It now has 149,700 miles and my transmission is slipping and whining pretty bad. My left headlight went out and was replaced and now my headlights don't stay up. It also has emissions problems and misfires whenever it rains or is wet outside. I will never own another saturn like this one again.

- , Tolono, IL, USA