- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
2004 Subaru Forester
Worst 2004 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turbo died2
- car shaking and over heating1
- check engine light on1
- engine runs rough1
- excessive oil consumption1
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.