- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 4 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 26 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 45 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
2004 Subaru Forester
Worst 2004 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shaking and over heating1
- excessive oil consumption1
- turbo died1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.