- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- April 18: Subaru Recalls Imprezas to Fix Stalling Problems recalls | 72 days ago
1997 Subaru Legacy
Worst 1997 Legacy electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Legacy Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Legacy compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Legacy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Legacy.