- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 16: Subaru Cracked Windshields Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Subaru Recalls Imprezas to Fix Stalling Problems recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Subaru Legacy
Worst 1998 Legacy drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Legacy Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Legacy compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Legacy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Legacy.