2001 Subaru Legacy cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Subaru Legacy:

2001 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Oct 282005

My 2001 Legacy leaked antifreeze...was recalled...the "additive" they required to be added was done...the head gasket was replaced at about 25,000 miles before warranty, about 1 yr and 10,000 miles later, I am having the same problem and they are saying I have to have the same head gasket replaced!!! this does not sound right to I possibly have a warped block or head"?" I think all the dealer is doing is just putting a "band-aid" on my problem

- Coeburn, VA, USA