2003 Subaru Legacy brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Subaru Legacy:

2003 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Feb 102010

Legacy

Traveling West on I90 near mentor Ohio I attempted to stop my 2003 Subaru Legacy wagon on a snow covered portion of the road. My speed was about 45 mph. Traffic stopped suddenly, and when I applied the brakes, the car would not stop. Also, the ABS brake system did not activate. Further, upon impact with the truck in front of me, the airbags did not deploy.

- Holden, MA, USA