2008 Subaru Legacy fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Subaru Legacy:

2008 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Aug 162015

Upon cold start, vehicle engine ran extremely rough, placed transmission in drive while applying brake, vehicle lunged forward while applying brake with both feet initially had little effect.

- South Easton, MA, USA

Oct 112012

This has been happening for several weeks. When driving with my foot on the accelerator and when I take my foot off and start to brake, there is a slight acceleration just as I start applying the brake. It happens quite often and I had gotten used to it but one day when I was a passenger and my wife was driving and noticed it. The next time I drove it, I noticed it. It seems to be doing it most of the time. It may be a precursor to unintended acceleration.

- Honolulu, HI, USA