5.7

2014 Subaru Legacy miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Subaru Legacy:

2014 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Nov 082016

Legacy

Im not the only one. The headlights go on and off. I have contacted other owners about this issue for this model year. Its very dangerous to be driving and the lights go out. Subaru has ignored owners. I went to replace a bulb but the bulb is brand new. There is a serious and dangerous defect in this 2010-2014 model year Subaru.

- Beaverton, OR, USA

May 072016

Legacy

I have had my Subaru Legacy for a little over 2 years (it's a 2014) and the blue tooth no longer works and I am being told that it's the radio and of course my warranty is up for things like that. I am very unhappy with this since my car is not that old and I shouldn't have any problems with it at this point.

- Pleasant Gap, PA, USA

Oct 152015

Legacy

Door locks either don't unlock or lock. They must be done manually. This caused a problem with a child in the back seat. You cannot get the door unlocked from the outside using the remote. We have complained to Subaru and they will not fix under warranty. The car was stationary, parking lot. This is a continual problem

- Palm Harbor, FL, USA