2015 Subaru Legacy body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Subaru Legacy:

2015 Subaru Legacy Owner Comments

Jan 152016

Legacy

Fuel filler door freezes shut. Gas tank cannot be refilled untill ice at the bottom of the door is melted. This happens both while moving and/or stationary.

- West Jefferson, OH, USA

Dec 162015

Legacy

Takatarecall, ondec16,2015 driving on RT81&littlecityrd, at signal light.I had green light and was hit from right side by anyother car which ran red lighthit my front end of carspun me aroundand not one air bag went off, damage was almost11,000what is wrong with subaruairbags

- Naugatuck, CT, USA

Mar 242015

Legacy

Bought my vehicle and was driving it home, had the defrost on cause the window kept fogging up when I heard a crack and the windshield cracked from the bottom up where the defroster is and they wont replace it, on top of the where U put gas in the car it stuck shut and they told me to pry it open N leave it open till they get a part but it is on back order so don't no when I will get it fixed that occurred this month on the gas opener 12/30/2015

- Scottsbuef, IN, USA

Jul 152015

Legacy

Gas lid would not release after pulling the lever. This has happened mulitiple times prior without me realizing it was a problem because the second time I pulled the lever it would release - this last time it would not release even after multiple pulls - I had to push the gas door forward with the palm of my hand and then pry open

- White Plains, NY, USA