1. repair and repaint (1 reports)
2003 Subaru Outback body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Subaru Outback:

2003 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Jan 102011

I had the RUST repaired by a body shop as soon as I saw a bubble's over my drivers side, back tire. Two years later it begin rusting again and now body shops wont repair rust as it will come back again and again. I have been told they will have to cut the section of body rust out and weld a large piece metal in there to really fix the problem. I have taken to 3 body shops all say the same. Its going to cost me another $ 900 plus a car rental and this car has been nothing but problems! Subaru wont stand behind there products.

My son has the same RUST problem with there 2004 outback and cousin has rust problems with there 2005 Outbacks! Cheap BODY/Paint problems-- Subaru get your crap together!.

My Subaru has cost me dearly and I am locked in because I am retired and money doesn't come easy.

- , Zumbro Falls, USA