8.0

2004 Subaru Outback body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Subaru Outback:

2004 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Dec 012012

Outback LLBean Outback Ltd V6

Yes, the hatch doesn't stay closed/open on my Subaru. Or my husband's. For a car that is supposed to be solid and weatherproof, Subaru has lost me. The sunroof leaks. The AC broke in the first 18 months and I was told it would be $2500 to fix it. Snow clogs around the wheels (the wheel wells are too small), forms ice and some mornings I have to find a car wash to get it out before I drive it.

This is my THIRD Subaru and I keep hoping they will fix these problems but I have had the same problem on the last two cars (both purchased new and top of the line) and my husband had the same problems with his even before we met.

- , Leicester, VT, USA