2.4

2012 Subaru Outback accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Subaru Outback:

2012 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Apr 022015

Outback

I recently purchased a vehicle from mastria Subaru of raynham MA. It had a crack in the windshield that was in the drivers direct view of the road.it initially failed inspection for this, we were told to come back to have it fixed.they did very little but make the problem worse.then they passed it for inspection, when I asked the service manager he said it was our problem have your insurance fix it.now we have a vehicle that is very hard to drive because there is a crack in front of the driver.is there anything that can be done to resolve this problem?I know from being a NY state inspector for 10 years that is not passable and is a danger to the driver.

- Westport , MA, USA