- October 27: Subaru Recalls Forester, Impreza, Legacy and Outback recalls | 38 days ago
- October 21: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Over Knee Guards recalls | 44 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 66 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 85 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,978 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem