- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 11 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 28 days ago
- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 70 days ago
1996 Volvo 960
Worst 1996 960 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls when driving through a puddle1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo 960 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 960 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo 960 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 960.