- July 5: 2019: All New Volvo Cars Will Have Electric Motors news | 47 days ago
- June 27: Volvo XC90 Recalled to Fix Seat Belt Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 62 days ago
1996 Volvo 960
Worst 1996 960 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls when driving through a puddle1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo 960 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 960 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo 960 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 960.