2004 Volvo C70 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volvo C70:

2004 Volvo C70 Owner Comments

May 172015

C70

I had entered the car, which was in park and not turned on, reached for my seat belt and the driver side airbag spontaneously deployed. There was no impact or reason for the deployment. The deployment caused a minor injury to left arm.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Aug 082012

C70

I was driving my 2004 Volvo C70 when I drifted off into a high curb. This caused my passenger airbag to deploy.the loud and disrupting noise then caused me to loose all control of the car. As I then ran through a fence and trees before I came to a stop. I was the only one in the car. So why did the empty passenger seat bag deploy. And why did the drivers airbag not deploy.

- Lakeside, CA, USA