- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 1 days ago
- July 27: Consumer Groups: Self-Driving Car Occupants Are Guinea Pigs news | 65 days ago
- July 19: Volvo XC90 T8 Lawsuit Says Mileage Claims Are False news | 73 days ago
2001 Volvo S60
Worst 2001 S60 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- airbag warning light flashing1
- check brake light flashing1
- climate control panel blanked1
- doorlock mechanism malfunction1
- position light bulb failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo S60 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S60 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo S60 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S60.