- January 16: Volvo Recalls S60, V60 and XC60 Vehicles to Fix Side Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 55 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 72 days ago
2001 Volvo S60
Worst 2001 S60 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- airbag warning light flashing1
- check brake light flashing1
- climate control panel blanked1
- doorlock mechanism malfunction1
- position light bulb failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo S60 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S60 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo S60 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S60.