2.2

2002 Volvo S60 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo S60:

2002 Volvo S60 Owner Comments

May 302006

S60 5-cyl

I was driving a car and it just lost all power and told me that the engine is underperforming. The throttle just dropped and even though the car was running, it was unable to accelerate. I thank god this happened at night on a highway where there was room to pull over safely. I do not even want to think what could have happened to myself or others if this happened during the day in busy highway traffic. I would strongly urge Volvo to help me resolve this issue. This puts the lives of my family at very high risk. And I thought Volvo claims to be a safe vehicle ? please help.

- San Diego, CA, USA