NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2012 Volvo S60 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volvo S60:

2012 Volvo S60 Owner Comments

Nov 232016

S60

Rear driver side door flew open while daughter was in the back seat. She fell out the car. Person was driving the vehicle and the door just flew open. Please get to the bottom of this immediately.

- Culver City, CA, USA

Dec 072015

S60

I was driving down the interstate, suddenly I heard a loud boom. I could hear something sliding down my roof and off the back of the car. I didn't know what was going on, then I heard a wind noise above. I realized that my sunroof was broken and glass was cascading down and flying off of my car. It just spontaneously exploded. I pulled over to look at the sunroof and to see if there was a rock that hit it or something else. There was nothing there except for a shattered sunroof with a huge hole. The glass was pointing upward as if it had exploded from the inside.

- Baltimore, MD, USA