- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 11 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 28 days ago
- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Volvo S70
Worst 1998 S70 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo S70 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 S70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo S70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S70.