- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 10 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 27 days ago
- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 69 days ago
1999 Volvo S80
Worst 1999 S80 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- one shock absorber leaks, needs replacement1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo S80 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S80 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo S80 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S80.