- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 25 days ago
- July 27: Consumer Groups: Self-Driving Car Occupants Are Guinea Pigs news | 89 days ago
1999 Volvo S80
Worst 1999 S80 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- one shock absorber leaks, needs replacement1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo S80 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S80 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo S80 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S80.