1. mechanic used sealant to close the leak (1 reports)
2002 Volvo S80 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo S80:

2002 Volvo S80 Owner Comments

May 202013

S80 2.9L

While driving I began to noticed the smell of gas in the car. Thinking it might be another vehicle on the highway I ignored it. Once I got off the highway the smell was still present. It stayed present for the next couple of weeks until I took it to my mechanic. He checked out the car and found the tank was leaking. It was recommended that he seal the tank to stop the leak.

- , Staten Island, NY, USA