2002 Volvo V40 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo V40:

2002 Volvo V40 Owner Comments

Jun 012009

V40 1.9t

If I'm turning left, I get a nice, rhythmic, mellow clicking. If I wish to turn right however, I get a rapid clicking, like a turn signal on benzedrine. This is really, really awful since sometimes, when I'm just there sitting and getting ready to turn and I like, notice it, then I think, man, that sucks. It makes me not even want to attend any events that exist to the right side of the car.

- , Burlington, VT, USA