1998 Volvo V70 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Volvo V70:

1998 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Feb 092000

V70

Inappropriate placement of the tailgate handle cause me to pull the tailgate down onto my face causing severe damage to my nose. 21 stitches to close the wound with scarring. I believe this accident could have been avoided had Volvo placed the tailgate handle on the edge of the tailgate instead of inside the tailgate. This problem should be remedied so that others do not suffer as I did.

- Hancock, NY, USA