$6,500.00

1. replace transmission (1 reports)
2000 Volvo V70 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Volvo V70:

2000 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Aug 102012

V70 SE 1.4L

Dealer recommended complete replacement. I parked it for 4 months before doing the repair at $6,500. I wish I had gotten alternative quotes from smaller mom and pop shops because since that time I realized the dealer overcharged. Dealer put in new transmission. I had to take it back twice for minor adjustments or something where it still slipped. Mom and pop shop would have done it for less than $4,000 I have since been told. The car was worth $6,000 for parts if had had sold it. I loved the car and had it fixed anyway at 260,000 miles and now above 290,000 miles with no further problems to report.

- , Draper, UT, USA