1.7

2001 Volvo V70 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volvo V70:

2001 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Aug 012008

V70

The transmission and radiator on my 2001 Volvo V70 failed and had to be replaced. I did quite a bit of research on 2001 Volvo V70 and found that many of this particular make and model have transmission failure. In my particular case, the transmission gave me "problems" several months prior to needing to be replaced. I brought the vehicle to the dealership on three separate occasions to have it looked at. Each time the repairs made no difference. On my final attempt to have the problem resolved (after the warranty had expired) I was told the transmission and radiator needed to be replaced. The consumer stated the transmission would hesitate when shifting gears. The consumer stated she is on her 3rd transmission. Updated 08/26/08.

- Austin, TX, USA