1.9

2001 Volvo V70 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volvo V70:

2001 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Apr 112006

V70 5-cyl

When I step on the brakes, sometimes I get a warning on my dashboard to check brake lights, when I check, I get the warning whenever the left and right brake lights do not light up, and only the center does. If I press multiple times they may work. I found a similar recall on the 2002 model, I have the 2001 model the number is 04V051000.

- Westminster, CA, USA

Apr 142006

V70 5-cyl

: while braking the check brake lights warning illuminates. There is a NHTSA recall, # 04V051000, regarding the brake lights. The vehicle has the same problems as indicated in the recall; however, it is not included in the recall due to the VIN. Updated 5/10/2006 - the right and left brake lights did not work, only the center brake light worked.

- Westminster, CA, USA