2.3

2002 Volvo V70 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo V70:

2002 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Jan 012009

V70

2002 V70 Volvo brake light relay. I am experiencing a safety issue where I step on my brakes and sometimes my side brake lights work and most times they do not. The hatch brake light always works. There was a 2004 recall for 2002 Volvo but according to Volvo my VIN was not included in the recall. However, I am experiencing the exact same safety issue and had it confirmed by a mechanic. Is there a way to get my vehicle repaired under this recall? thanks

- Sewickley, PA, USA