8.0

1. sensor was replaced (1 reports)
2003 Volvo V70 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volvo V70:

2003 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Apr 032006

V70

My 2003 Volvo V70 stalled while driving on the interstate at 60 mph with my then 1 year old child. I was able to restart and drive about 5 miles to a safer place before it stalled again. I was then afraid to drive it to the dealership. My husband took it in for me. Volvo didn't find a problem. It then stalled again and I had the dealership come and pick it up. They drove it for days with a computer hooked up and found that it was some type of sensor. (sorry I don't quite remember which sensor. That was 2 yrs and many nights of sleep ago) I paid nearly $400 to have it fixed. A year nearly to the day a recall was made for this very problem. I questioned the dealership about getting my $ refunded. After a few days of arguing I did recoup the total amount I had paid.

- , Arden, NC, USA